Welcome to Frontline Fellowship. Our Mission is to teach and train nationals to reach their own people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We believe that one of the most effective ways to win the world for Christ is to train the national who has the call of God on his or her life to reach their own people.
(Read full article) We are so very thankful for the remodel moving forward and now we are praying for the funds to come in for us to make an offer on the House Next Door! Just to help you understand what this would mean to our school, I will try to recap the importance of this purchase.
1) We can use this for temporary housing. This will give us access to portions of our property that could be used for parking. We have a very narrow walkway to the back of our property and parking on the street is very limited.
2) The additional parking spaces would allow us to utilize our buildings for Pastors meetings and Conferences.
3) The lady next door is very unhappy with us, she has an angry spirit toward our Lord and our students. She calls the police if the students are singing or even on their cell phones talking in our courtyard. She has also taken us to court and even though her charges are frivolous, it still costs legal fees. This would be a blessing to her and relieve us from any further legal action she might take.
Our goals are to train and support church planters, pastors, missionaries, evangelist and other Christian workers to be more effective in their ministry for Christ.
We do this through our Timisoara Baptist Bible Institute and Seminary in Romania, with Church Planters, Missionaries and Evangelist reaching Eastern Europe for Christ and class room full of students and our Maranatha Baptist Bible College and Seminary in India.
- Know the language
- Know the culture
- Have a burden to preach
- Have a burden to reach their own people
- Have a strong desire to be better equipped to serve our Lord Jesus Christ
DO YOU HAVE A HEART FOR MISSIONS?
If you are interested in becoming a missionary, mentoring nationals, or joining us in reaching our goals, please email us and let us know of your interest. If you are interested in partnering with us in this ministry please click on the Donations on the home page or email us email@example.com
Please prayerfully consider Frontline Fellowship in your year end giving!